Translate

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Untitled










This is a Watercolor that I painted a few weeks ago. 
just a simple setting with a few objects that I found interesting.
I 'm always looking for contrast,Dark-tlight  and intesresting shadows.
there was a time during the process that I wasn't happy with it,that was after the firs;few light washes that I  applied for the background.
It didn't look right  and I didn't know what else to do and I wasn't even sure if I was going to be able to make it work. 
I probably wasn't even thinking about what the next step would be.  thinking that I was probably not going to be able to save it,I decided to add more darks and in a variety of  tones. I painted this on Arches,cold pressed (as usual) it measures 12" x 16" and it was finished on Jan. the 27th. '17    

No comments:

Post a Comment