Translate

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

"Untitled"

Well,this is what I've  been working on for the past 2 or 3 weeks.
I've been really busy and haven't done much painting.
I have to admit that the  geometrical design on the right side...
is something that I found in a book and I really liked it...
the original drawing belongs to Oscar Reutersvard and it is one of those "imposible figures"
in fact,this design is called "impossible corner".
I wanted to paint the pharo but didn't have anything else to complete the painting.
So I added the drawing and I also decided to add some of the colors that I used
for the circular shape on the lower left side of the painting.
this was finished on May the 24th '12
it is a 20"x14" painted on Cold pressed paper (Arches)
Original painting for $ale

No comments:

Post a Comment