Translate

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Red leaf








Gosh!
It has been a long time since I posted anything on my blog! 
Now I think that it is time to get back to it.
I've not been painting  much lately but I  have a few paintings that were finished a while 
ago and I never got to post them.
This is Called "Red leqf"  it is just a small still life,I used a Red leaf that I found somehwre.
I was walking and I found it,I thought it was beautiful...because of the intense color Red.
I brought it home with me and I looked  for something else to add to the painting.
I haven't been brave enough to try bigger or complicated still lifes,so  I decided to make it simple.
I have this little brass pot that I bought at an antique store and decided to use it.
I took several photos and I selected  what I thought was the best.
It was a very pleasurable experience and I was very please when I finished it.
Watercolor on Arches paper and measures 12'x9" and it was finished on Jan 8th '17       














No comments:

Post a Comment