Finally,this painting has been in my easel for a couple of months...
Just waiting to be finished.
the Lizard and lock were actually easy to draw and really fun to paint.
I really struggled with the textured wall on the right side,that's what was keeping me
from not doing it.
I finally found some courage and decided to finish it,I really have to say that I'm not happy with the texture...
but since this was my firs attempt at painting something this complicated..
I had to crop the painting in order of getting rid off some of the not-so nice texture and it looks a lot better.
This painting was possible thanks to William F. Martin,since I used his Photograp.
The Original photo is posted in the PMP website and you can see it here...