Translate

Thursday, February 13, 2014

"Untitled"






Ok,one more not so convincing painting...
I took a photo a while ago and I was really attracted to the rust and texture of this electric post,pipe and switch...
I'm not really sure what is it called and what that is for...
I just liked it.
I liked the composition and colors but I have to say that there were a few times that I almost quit and discard this piece,for some reason I wasn't happy with it.
somehow I lost interest on it and didn't want to finish it.
I could have added a few more things to the shape on the left  but decided to leave it like that.
The colors are nice and still like the composition,I'd like to think that this is not bad at all...
it is a Watercolor and it measures 14"x20" painted in Arches Hot pressed and was finished on Feb. the 10th '14

No comments:

Post a Comment