Translate

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Untitled







This is a watercolour based on a photograph posted on the PMP (paint my photo) website.
I wish I have had the courage to  do some work on the background,but I guess I got lazy and didn't want to go into any trouble. the photo of the painting isn't too good,I had good light but for some reason the white paper looks a little bit dark. it was a very fulfilling experience to  paint this piece,as I'm very pleased with the results. 
the Original photo was posted by Terry Krysak. (thanks Terry)   this is a watercolor,painted on arches (hot pressed) it measures 14"x20" inches and was finished on March the 25th. '16

you can see Terry's photo following the link...

https://pmp-art.com/terry-Krysak/gallery/49222/2015magnolia02 

No comments:

Post a Comment