Friday, December 30, 2016


this is something that I painted  a month or so ago...
I thought that I'd do something else to it,maybe adding a little bit more of color to the flower...
it didn't look well since I started it,for some reason the sketch was a little bit difficult and I actually had to leave two more roses out.
I just wasn't to excited from the beginning,I started with the rose and then I went crazy splashing colors  and adding water to keep the paper really wet,I just let the paint do "his" thing. I've been looking at it for more than a month and decided to leave as it is...
I used hot pressed (arches) and I used a whole 14"x20"  but I had to crop it because there were areas that didn't look right.
it is not dated,but finished it sometime in October. '16

No comments:

Post a Comment