Translate

Friday, December 30, 2016

Untitled





this is a favorite of mine..
A watercolour that maybe a little bit difficult to understand...
I think that someone who creates should put in paper or canvas his (her) craziest ideas.
I wanted to paint a light bulb for a while but didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted to do.
then one day,going through my photos I saw a little Yellow bud and I immediately knew what was I going to use it for.
I had this hand made paper that was given to me and found a few round pieces and decided to use one of those.
I was a very motivated and inspired when I painted this and for somereason,I love this painting!
it is a small watercolor and I hope to get it framed soon.
I hope to include this piece for the next SCWS show.
I finished this on Nov.the 2nd '16      

No comments:

Post a Comment